sábado, 3 de novembro de 2007

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Bruce bêbado...



I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime. / Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time. / 'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows pole, / The sands of time for me are running low. // When the priest comes to read me the last rites, / I take a look through the bars at the last sights, /Of a world that has gone very wrong for me. // Can it be that there's some sort of error. /Hard to stop the surmounting terror. / Is it really the end, of some crazy dream. // Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming, / It's not so easy to stop from screaming, / The words escape me when i try to speak. / Tears flow but why am I crying, / After all I'm not afraid of dying. / Don't I believe that there never is an end. // As the guards march me out to the courtyard, / Somebody cries from a cell "God be with you". / If there's a God then why has he let me go? // As I walk all my life drifts before me, / Though the end is near I'm not sorry. / Catch my soul, it's willing to fly away. // Mark my words believe my soul lives on. / Don't worry now that I have gone. / I've gone beyond to see the truth. // When you know that your time is close at hand. / Maybe then you'll begin to understand, / Life down here is just a strange illusion // Hallowed Be Thy Name...

Nenhum comentário: