domingo, 16 de setembro de 2007

Oh! Mr. Darcy

Nha, Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice!, interpretado por Matthew McFadyen) é um fofo!!!!!!!!!
E as montagens magníficas que fizeram no youtube dele com a Lizzie também são. A minha favorita é essa:


Dai é só cantar junto...
Find me here, / And speak to me / I want to feel you / I need to hear you / You are the light / That's leading me to the place / Where I find peace.. again / You are the strength / That keeps me walking / You are the hope / That keeps me trusting / You are the life / To my soul / You are my purpose / You're everything / And how can I stand here with you / And not be moved by you / Would you tell me how could it be any better than this / You calm the storms / And you give me rest / You hold me in your hands / You won't let me fall / You steal my heart / And you take my breath away / Would you take me in / Take me deeper, now / And how can I stand here with you / And not be moved by you / Would you tell me how could it be any better than this / Cause you're all I want / You're all I need / You're everything, everything / And how can I stand here with you / And not be moved by you / Would you tell me how could it be any better than this

Nenhum comentário: